Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Birchbox Love!

I've blogged about my love for Birchbox before and it just keeps getting better!

This month's theme of the Birchbox was none other than Back to School; it's such a pleasure and treat to receive beauty samples and get a little gift every month.

I am always so pleased with everything I get in the Birchbox, even if I've never thought of using the product.

That's what's great about this; it has introduced me to so many new products and companies. I love it!

This month I received:


This razor was this month's Birchbox Find and I was pleasantly surprised.
I already have a razor I love (Venus SeaBreeze) and I'm not too fond
of using shaving creme so I gave this to my mom and she LOVES it.
She said it was the best razor she has ever used and left her legs
smoother than ever! 


THE.BEST.MASCRA.EVER. I don't do HIGH END makeup; I like
my Maybelline Pink and Green Mascara because my eyelashes
are already really long and it's just perfect for me but this Perf-ekt is
truly amazing. The sample size that I got was really tiny 
but I don't care. The masacra goes on really
smooth with no clumps and really defines your lashes.
It brightens and opens your eyes right up. So worth it!



Juicy Couture perfume is usually a little too sweet
for my taste but this scent hits the spot. I sprayed
it on as soon as I got my Birchbox and fell in love.
It has a sweet, floral scent but not overly strong. 
I honestly think I might put this on my Christmas list and add
it to my long list of perfumes. 



My Birchbox came with two tiny samples of this hand soap and 
I really love them. I have OCD when it comes to washing my hands
and this soap really leaves your hands with 
that true clean and soft feeling.

This is SUCH a great face cleanser; it's the perfect combination of foam and clean
and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth! The sample size is a bit
small but it's great for a first try. 

I think Birchbox is such a great company and for only $10, you get so much!