Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Passionate Leader

On Tuesday I embarked on a leadership retreat that my college was sponsoring for all student leaders in the upcoming academic year.

They hold the retreat at a campsite in Pennsylvania every year and this year, since I was on the Greek Governing E-Board at my college, I got to go!

It was truly a wonderful experience where I learned SO much about myself and what type of leader I am but also learned a lot more about my peers, their personalities, and the organizations they belong to on campus.

I was there with a few of my sisters, a select few other members of Greek life, and a lot of familiar faces I've seen on campus. I definitely bonded with a lot more people outside Greek life between rope courses and leadership seminars and activities, it was great.

It got me thinking about my leadership role this year and in life; it made me see things a bit differently. I've always had a bit of a drive inside of me to be a leader but I never knew where to start.

Greek Life has given me that opportunity and I'm so grateful for the experience that I had this week and the experience that I will have this year serving on my first executive board ever!

Greek Life is a WONDERFUL thing; it has changed my life completely and I know it will continue to change my life for years to come.

Being a leader, a leader of any type is a gift and maybe it's not for everyone but everyone is a different person with a different personality and will be a different leader but if you like what you're doing, it doesn't matter your role, just do what you love and what you're passionate about.