Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Designer For Your Phone

I have now entered the rest of the human race and got my first iPHONE yesterday! I am now the proud owner of a beautiful white iPHONE 4S.

I've been playing around with it since I turned it on yesterday and haven't stopped yet! I've never loved a phone so much and I'm a HUGE technology junkie.

I think my favorite part about the phone(besides the phone itself) are the gorgeous cases that EVERYONE makes!

I should focus on purchasing a case that protects my beloved phone but the designer ones are just TOO cute. I can't help it!

I've already purchased this lovely Kate Spade case from Amazon (because the prices are just too good to pass up).

I love the old fashioned feel of it; it's adorable!

I think it's safe to say that Kate Spade has the best iPHONE cases.


Those two are from Amazon.com and I have truly fallen in love with the Paris case.

Another gorgeous Kate Spade case:


 This Juicy Couture Case is my next purchase, without a doubt:


How could I talk about iPHONE cases without mentioning 
the lovely Lilly Pulitzer. I LOVE this case in "See You Later".



These are some of my favorite iPHONE cases that I've
seen but there is SO much out there.

I can't wait to explore the lovely accessories designers have to offer!