Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Julep Maven

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have an obsession with nail polish.

I have also discovered my love for monthly beauty boxes, such as Birchbox.

Now I can combine my two loves when I stumbled upon Julep Maven; a monthly beauty box where you sign up for $19.99 a month and receive two nail polishes among a few other goodies.

When you initially sign up, you take a quiz which determines which kind of maven you are. I got "American Beauty" and in my "intro box", I received two lovely shades of polish with a pedi creme.


The colors I received were "Eva" which is a beautiful raspberry color, similar to "Watermelon" by Essie, and "Renee", a lavender color.

I've been searching high and low for the perfect Lavender nail polish and I found it; it's amazing!

The quality of the polish is truly wonderful; it goes on smooth and I've noticed that chipping is to a minimum, which is something very hard to come by.



I really like this company and can't wait to get my next box!