Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

December Birchbox

I know I say it every single month but you really need to go sign up for Birchbox. It is so worth the $10 a month; everything about Birchbox is just wonderful!




This month Birchbox spiced up the box because of the Holiday season that we're currently in and that was a nice little surprise!

As usual, there were great products that I can't wait to use!




I've used BB Cream before, that provided by Birchbox, but now that CC cream is becoming a "thing", I can't wait to see how this treats my skin!





This lipgloss is basically full size and has a trusty little mirror on the opposite side. I applied it as soon as I opened the box and I love it! I haven't really been in a lipgloss mood but this is pretty good. The color in the bottle is hot pink but when applied to your lips, it's more neutral and only has a tint of pink. It's not too sticky and stays on pretty long. Definitely adding that to my beauty regime!




This sample shampoo is a pretty great size for a "sample". I haven't used it but I will the next time I wash my hair.




I have always had a soft spot for Nicole Richie; she cleaned up her act beautifully with hubby Joel Madden and her two gorgeous children. I love her! Her perfume is AMAZING! I want to buy a full size ASAP. It has a fresh, floral like scent but it's not overpowering. It's sweet but just enough to not make you sick. It's incredible; one of the best perfumes I've tried in a while.




This is the Birchbox bonus for this month and I'm pretty happy. I love hand sanitizer and use it more than I should so two hand sanitizer wipes is a great bonus. I haven't tried them yet but I'm excited to.

Also, as an added bonus, I received $50 off an order of $125 or more on RentTheRunaway.com ! How exciting is that? I've never used RentTheRunway but now I have a reason to!

Go sign up for Birchbox! You will not regret it :)