Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Finals Week



It's that dreaded time of the year again.

I really do think that finals is the universe's punishment for all the underage drinking college students do.

It's stressful, campus is gloomy, and everyone is just moody. I especially hate it because it's so close to Christmas and I can't enjoy the Christmas season. By the time I get home, Christmas is basically over.

I just want to be home, snuggled under a blanket by my Christmas tree, watching ABC Family's 25 of Christmas. Doesn't that sound heavenly?

I don't want to sit in the library, writing papers and studying a semester's worth of information. 

It's just not something that anyone enjoys doing and I'm getting anxious for Christmas break. 

It's not just finals; it's the fact people haven't been home in a while, you've been in the same place with the same people for months on end and things are getting tight.

This is a rough time for every college student and it's hard to stay positive and organized with a million and one thoughts running through your head.


Read it, live it, and stay positive! We will all get through this together :)

Happy studying!