Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

Manicures are the best way to relax and take your mind off of everything going on in your life. 

I change my polish probably twice a week and why should this week be any different?



This week's manicure is full of Sally Hansen; an Invisible top coat, "Grey Area" for the base, and then "Strobe Light", on my index and ring finger.

"Grey Area" is exactly how it sounds: a strong, grey color while "Strobe Light" is a glitter topcoat. It's not one specific color but a rainbow of different colors of glitter.



I rarely use Sally Hansen but every time I do, I always forget how wonderful the formula is. It's a nice strong polish that is perfect with only two coats. Also, Sally Hansen isn't as expensive as Essie and they have such a great variety of colors right in the drugstore of your choice.

What's your manicure monday choice?