Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

It's that time of the week again, folks. This was a very short week, in my opinion. That's probably because I had such a fabulous weekend last weekend and I thought this week was the 4th of July (whoops). 

In the case of a fabulous weekend, I had a rather boring week. The best part was definitely getting an email saying that I am now a writer at Elite Daily!!!! I was so excited; this has been a goal of mine for the past few months so I was super happy when I heard that. Also, Grace Atwood commented on my blog post of her so I was freaking out. Those were definitely the two highlights!

There were however, so many great links to keep me occupied this week while I did absolutely nothing aside from sit on my couch.








What did you love this week?