Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday

Once again, I haven't done a manicure Monday in a while only because none of the colors I've been using on my nails are new. 

That all changed this past weekend when I received a lovely little package in the mail from Allie over at Miss Glambition. I entered her Twitter giveaway two weeks ago and was delighted to find out I was the winner!


The prizes were an adorable makeup bag, a pair of gorgeous feather earrings, a deluxe sample of Benefit Cosmetics "Watts Up" highlighter and a bottle of Essie's Miami Nice.

I don't think I've ever seen Miami Nice but in the bottle, it looks like a metallic purple/pink, almost similar to "DJ Play That Song" which I own.


When I went to paint my nails with this bright, summer shade, I saw that the formula was very thin. I wasn't expecting this to turn out to be a good experience but after one coat, I was pleasantly surprised.


The color popped off my nails, the pigmentation is incredible and the sheen just sparkles in the light. One coat was definitely enough but I always like to apply two, just incase.

The color is pure electric, perfect with tanned skin and awesome for the summer. I bet this would be a great pedicure color.

As you can tell, I'm kind of obsessed.

I mean, wouldn't you be?

What are you wearing on your nails this Monday?