Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

This was another hectic week for me, only because it went super fast and it confused the hell out of me. It feels like it was just Saturday and I was at my baby sister's high school graduation. 

Also, in fun news, me and my sister have our first car!! A baby, white Volkswagen Jetta that we'll share until I have a real person job and am able to buy my own car. Either way, it's really exciting and I'm obsessed. 


I really loved doing my Links to Love post last week so I thought I'd make it a regular thing or as long as I have links that I'm loving.

I don't know if it's because I have a lot of time on my hands or if it's because people are more creative during the summertime but the Internet has been on point with great reads. 





I have a serious case of wanderlust and desire for the beach; this didn't help.

Side Note: I added my Tumblr account to my sidebar so go follow me and also, added Warby Parker, Julep, and Office Candy Gals to my sidebar--click on them and check it out!

What links did you love this week? Tell me in the comments and have a great weekend :)