Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Special Edition

After getting home from school and trying to adjust to my post grad life, I needed a lot of pampering. That means doing my hair, getting my eyebrows done, and getting a manicure and pedicure. 

You could probably tell from all my manicure monday posts that I don't get manicures often. They always chip the minute I leave the salon and I don't like feeling helpless while the woman does my nails. I also like to change my color too often, it almost feels like a waste of money.

That doesn't mean that a manicure isn't sometimes needed. Sometimes your nails need to be cleaned and taken care of properly and that is where the pampering comes in.

After a tough finals week, packing, unpacking and moving in and out of houses, my nails were a mess. Even the nail technician said my nails were completely distraught therefore this manicure was much needed.



I chose "Haute in the Heat" from Essie's 2014 Summer collection which looks a lot like "Watermelon" but with a even hotter pink tint to it. 

This got me thinking... as much as I love Fall nail colors, I love summer colors even more. There is something about a light blue or hot pink nail color that just feels so right. I definitely have some favorite summer colors that I've collected over the past two years and I thought I'd share my top 5.

L'Oreal "Orange You Jealous", Essie "First Timer", Essie "Bikini So Teeny",
Essie "Off the Shoulder" , Essie Naughty Nautical 

What are your favorite summer nail colors?