Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Favorite Samples From Birchbox

I've been a subscriber of Birchbox ever since I started this blog, so a little over three years. I stopped subscriptions in-between because I was a broke college student at one point, but I've loved Birchbox every step of the way.

It really has opened so many doors for me in terms of make-up and I've learned about so many brands & products that I now know and love. It's been awesome to try new products every month and then have the chance to buy the full size, using discount codes & points in the Birchbox Shop.

Three years, countless boxes, and more beauty samples than I could count, you could imagine how many samples I've accumulated and how much I actually have tried.

I've had this type of post written down in my notes for a while and after hitting the 3 year mark (give or take a few boxes), I thought it would be a great idea to do now!

There have been products I've received in Birchboxes that I love, some I've hated, and some I just didn't have an opinion on.



Some of these products are from my first Birchboxes and are long gone, but I haven't forgotten how much I loved them, and some are newer products that I've fallen in love with.

1. Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion: I have major eye issues, from dryness to puffiness to allergies, I'm a mess. When I saw I was getting this "soothing" lotion in my April 2015 Birchbox (which was a Mad Men Inspired Box) I was thrilled. It's a great size sample and it's more liquid than lotion. It has a very subtle cooling effect and really soothes my eyes in the morning. I definitely notice a difference when I use this and I may just buy the full size when I run out!

2. theBalm Read My Lips Lip-gloss: This is the lip-gloss that converted me into loving lip gloss. I realized that companies were making lip gloss less sticky and more nourishing and pigmented. Since receiving this in my February 2015 Birchbox, I've worn this more than I could ever imagine and it's become a staple in my beauty routine. It gives the nicest wash of color and doesn't feel sticky at all. I will definitely buy the full size (and in more colors) once I use this up.

3. Suki Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: Okay, so until I was writing this post, I thought this product was like over $50 but it's only $32 and I may have to buy it. This was one sample I didn't want to end. It's a rough exfoliate cleanser but leaves your skin super soft and smooth. It's an odd consistency because it feels like sand and then you add water to it and it becomes a foam. I'm just realizing how much I miss it and I need it back now!

4. Tocca Crema de Mano Luxe Hand Cream: I received this lotion in the same box as the Suki Exfoliate and it's still going strong. I now keep it at work and I'm obsessed. I used it sparingly because I wanted it to last and I know I will have to buy a full size soon. It's the perfect consistency for an everyday hand lotion, not too greasy, not too heavy, it's very light and airy. It also has the most incredible scent. I have the scent Bianca which is green tea & lemon, but I'm tempted to try out a different one next time. UGH give me it now!

5. Jouer Luminizing Moisture Tint: It's time to throw it back to my April 2013 box and this little devil. It was a small tube from what I remember but I used the entire thing up. This was when I was kind of clueless on the beauty front but I loved the glow this product gave my skin. With a $40 price tag, I'm going to have to build up to buying this again but I know the Jouer tints (luminizing or matte) are worth it!

6. Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum: I received this in my March 2013 box and I still have it. It's on its last leg and I have to fight with the packaging to get a little bit out. This really works. I swear to God, it works. It clears up my blemishes instantly and has been my go to for the past two years. I will 100% need a full size when this runs out for good.

7. theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer: I didn't realize what this product really was until I started watching Youtube and everyone was gushing over it. It is definitely a cult classic highlight in the beauty world and I still have my baby sample. It is just so intense but yet subtle if you use a light hand. It gives off a gorgeous glow and makes your skin look amazing.

8. Skin, An Apothecary Soy Body Whip: OMG. This may be my favorite sample ever. It is a rich, nourishing body butter that makes your skin feel so nice. It smells incredible and isn't too greasy. It is one of the most perfect body butters/lotions/whips I've ever tried and I know I still have it floating around somewhere!

I definitely have a few more products that were my favorites but these are definitely my top 8!

What products have you discovered from your Birchbox or other beauty subscription services?