Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

Ahh another week gone! Can it be classified as mid-June yet? I mean, Father's Day is already next weekend. I really need time to slow down. Like really really really need it to slow down.

Mercury is officially out of retrograde and I kid you not, I felt the earth shift Wednesday night. Everything just felt better. Yesterday was even better... I mean I had a mood swing when I came home from work and was sitting in a 90 degree house but laying in my mom's bed, in the dark, with the AC cranked up fixed it.

The next few weekends I have a lot planned and I'm really excited. The rest of the summer seems to be turning up (hopefully figuratively and literally). I just want to feel settled and have fun. Is that so much to ask?

Also, did I mention that my blog calendar is planned through JULY?! That is insane for me especially with the writers block that has been happening lately. I also really want to start "writing", like articles for Elite Daily and try my hand at freelance. I love my blog clearly, and it's a great creative outlet for me but the journalist in me is seething for something real and hearty to sink my teeth into.

We shall see!

I will stop rambling and get into the links. Wait, can we also talk about the fact that two crazed murderers escaped a prison in upstate New York this week and they still haven't been found? That is insane and I cannot stop following this story.

Okay, seriously, here are the links I loved!

TV writers reveal their favorite episodes & scenes they've ever written--awesome! 

Be miserable with or without you? What is your poison? 

Your first love is the realest, deepest, and truest. 

Great blog post on how a blog can launch your career, courtesy of Charmingly Styled! 

Another great blog post featuring one of my fav bloggers, Hallie! She's awesome  :)

I thought I was losing my mind, but then I read this #twentysomethings

50 beauty products to buy before you die--I stand by all of these

I'd be lying if I said I didn't go and watch "Get a Clue" on Youtube after reading this list

What did you love this week?