Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

I feel like I haven't done one of these posts in weeks, when in reality it's only been two weeks.

I'll be honest when I say I've felt very disconnected from my blog lately. I'm writing posts but I'm not posting them on social media, and I feel like I'm not engaging. I hate that, because I really want to throw myself into this and do some fun stuff, but work has been crazy and I'm exhausted on the weekends.

Sometimes the last thing I want to do at night after work, or on a Saturday afternoon, is go back on the computer and try to form coherent thoughts.

Also, this weekend, starts a very busy few weeks for me. Between graduation parties, 4th of July, brunches, and dinners with friends, I'm excited to have a lot of things to look forward too.

That's something I'll talk about more in a future post I'm planning--making time for your life when you're busy with your first real job. Boy have I learned a few new lessons.

I've also been doing a shit-ton of shopping. It's actually horrific but I've also been saving money & paying my bills on time so I think I deserve some retail therapy (even if it is every week)-- so expect a few haul posts soon!

Anyways, first off let's talk about the incredible events that occured yesterday. I'm so proud that our country finally found the good and legalized same-sex marriage in all 50 states. LOVE WINS #America ;)

Here are the rest of the links I've been loving over the past two weeks:

Eva Chen spoke to Elite Daily #dreams

Speaking of Eva Chen, Lucky Magazine got into some heat a few weeks back #yikes

Umm, Riley Curry stole the show (I know I'm late to the game, #sorry)

Us anxiety ridden people are a little complicated to love

Give me all the Baked Brie.. no seriously, expect a recipe post on this soon #NOM

Refinery29 did a beauty competition and some of the winners are pretty dam awesome

Kylie Jenner >>>>

All girls schools are amazing and I recommend them to everyone at least once in their life

What did you love this week?

Have a great weekend everyone!!