Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: All Hail the Queen

I promise this will be the last Manicure Monday for a while. Well, maybe for two weeks. Fall is the season of nail colors for me and I can't resist all the new colors out there.

This color may not be new, but it's new to me as is the nail polish brand.

Butter London is a brand known for their nail polishes and I've only tried one other color from the brand and it wasn't my favorite.

I was determined to try another color eventually and when I was looking to place my order on BeautyKind, I saw that the website carried Butter London. This was my chance to build up my fall nail polish collection and give the brand another chance.



I decided on the grey/beige color called "All Hail the Queen" --that name is PERFECTION and so is the color. You can't tell in the photo on the website but in the bottle and on your nails, it has a glitter sheen to it and its gorgeous.


The formula is amazing, in my opinion. It went on a little sheer at first but it built up nicely in two coats. It was smooth going on and dried to a gorgeous finish. I was really pleased with how it applied and how it looked on my nails.

I used it with my Essie Gel Setter top coat and it definitely helped with chipping. I wore it for a week and had minimal chips. I think that says wonders about the nail polish formula and the top coat.

The one thing that started to bother me as the days went on was that the more I looked at the color, the more I felt like it was a grandma color. Maybe because my grandma has worn nail colors like that in the past but I felt kind of old when I wore it, if that makes sense.

All in all, I really liked this polish and it will be in rotation this year!

Do you like Butter London nail polishes? What's your favorite nail polish brand?