Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Sunday Shopping & Spending: J.Crew

In hopes of forming more series on the blog, let's go with Sunday Shopping. I've been trying to cut back on my spending habits and getting my finances in order (a post on that coming soon), but the fall weather has hit NYC like a bandit and I'm in need of some clothes, and fast.

The one thing I have always severely lacked, is a fall jacket. I always go without a jacket until the weather gets too frigid for it, and then I wear a heavier coat. But the in-between? The odd cool but not cold weather? I don't have a fall coat and I desperately need one.

While browsing the online shops, I found a great J.Crew quilted jacket. It was perfect & everything I wanted.



Well, J.Crew Factory currently has 30% off pretty much everything on their site and I bought the jacket this morning.

I can't wait for it to arrive! It's the perfect fall jacket and will probably take me straight through winter.

What is on your shopping list for the fall?