Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Sunday Shopping: Shoptiques

A few weeks back when I went to my first NYFW event, I received a gift card to Shoptiques in my goodie bag. Shoptiques is an online store that houses a bunch of smaller boutiques that sell everything from clothes to shoes to accessories.

It's the most adorable little website that has something for everyone. The prices vary from $30-$100 and even more but like I said, there is something for every price and every style.

I was browsing, looking to spend my giftcard and knew I wanted a beautiful sweater. After quickly looking through the website, I decided on this little cardigan sweater and oh my goodness, I cannot wait for it to arrive! This is gorgeous for work or even for running errands on the weekend. I can't wait to wear it all fall & winter long.


Lumiere Fuzzy Color Block Sweater

I still have some money left over on my giftcard after buying the sweater and this little number is on my wishlist next. This is something I could also wear to work but it's a little dressier (in my opinion) and could definitely work for a weekend dinner with friends or family.

Poe & Arrows Chunky Knit Sweater

Have you ever shopped at Shoptiques? What do you think of it?