Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: A Piazza Cake

For the first time in months, I went two weeks ago to get a manicure. I needed to clean up my cuticles and just felt like my hands needed some pampering.

I never get manicures for the color because like this manicure, it chipped almost immediately. I've come to realize that my nails are not that healthy and don't hold a manicure well, but I'm doing my best to fix that.

Just because a manicure chips easily doesn't mean that'll stop me. I love a good fall nail color and I usually stick to my faithful Essie while in the nail salon chair but this time around, I saw a new color that I've been wanting to try.



Kathleen Lights, my favorite Youtube beauty blogger posted this photo on Instagram of OPI's new color, 'A Piazza Cake' and I knew I had to have it. I don't have anything like this color nor have I ever tried anything like this. I was instantly intrigued because it looks like pumpkin nail polish and I need everything pumpkin #basic.

I couldn't find this polish in the stores but when I walked into my nail salon, I saw it there waiting for me. It was clearly fate.




My mom was not a fan of this orange nail polish and I was definitely weary of it but it looked SO good on the nails! It was super smooth and opaque, it was a really good formula. I never use OPI polishes and I don't remember the last time I actually wore one but this may have opened the doors to a new found love.

How gorgeous is that color? I cannot get enough and I need to find it in store now.

Do you use OPI nail polishes? What's your opinion of them?