Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

Another week has come to an end... and I have to say, this was a good week and it went by pretty fast. There's a lot happening in my life and it was around this time last year that I felt a huge rush from the universe. A rush that was telling me things were about to change and I feel that way right now.

Maybe it's the Spring season upon us that forces us to feel like things are changing all around us but I always get this feeling around this time of the year. And maybe that's why I hate Spring so much, because I hate the change that comes along with it.

Fall feels like a beginning, Spring feels like the end.

Hm... that is a good article/blog post idea, isn't it?

With all the talk about change, something big did change this week! I opened up my own Chloe + Isabel shop! I've been thinking about this for months and took the plunge. I have always loved the idea of owning my own business and I thought this was a good start!



You can shop it here and I'll try not to flood every blog post with Chloe + Isabel jewelry but I am very excited!

Now enough of that, lets get into the links of the week!



All the new releases at Sephora have me super excited

There is a Hogwarts IT guy on the Internet and it's incredible

These bad boys come out on Sunday & I AM SO EXCITED

All the Harry Potter posts, YES

In need of a good Instagram tip? Look no further! 

Very interesting article on social media & Fashion Week!

This week on Royally Pink:

I rounded up my favorite liquid lipsticks!

Me Before You is the best book I've read in a while!

I don't take advantage of Manhattan enough and I made a bucket list of things to do in NYC!

Too Faced is my favorite high end brand & they have a lot of winners in their line!

What did you love this week?