Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Things to Do in New York

I have lived in New York my entire life. Queens is just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Manhattan and honestly, I have not taken advantage of it as much as I should have.

I have always adored Manhattan and the awe behind it's eyes. I am fascinated that people from all over the world come to Manhattan to visit and see what I see every single day. Whenever I drive into the city and see the skyline, I am awestruck.

How lucky I am to live in the greatest city in the world (hey, that's what people call it, don't they?)

The fact that I go into Manhattan every day has really had me thinking lately... why don't I do "touristy" stuff, ever? I've never been to the Statue of Liberty, or the top of the Empire State Building. Ok, so maybe that's a little too touristy but there are so many things that I want to do in NYC that I never, ever get around to doing.

Most are based around food, or shopping, but hey, a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

Credit

Visit Central Park: I'm 99% sure I have never been inside Central Park. As a New Yorker, I'm sure that is not acceptable.


Credit

Laudree: I love macaroons more than life and I need to eat one from the original French Bakery on Madison Ave. I've seen so many photos of it and it's the cutest little bakery-- I need to get my booty there.

Have lunch at the Plaza: I see a bunch of people always doing this and it looks like the cutest, most quaint outing on a nice afternoon. Please, someone come with me.

Credit

Viral Food Places: Black Tap's Milkshakes, Dominique Ansel's cronut... some of the best food that has gone viral over the Internet is in NYC and I haven't had of them. I need to get my hands on some.



9/11 Memorial: I've talked about my experience with 9/11 and this year, for the first time, I went to see the Freedom Tower and the two waterfalls that honor those who died during the attacks. It was really emotional and beautiful at the same time, but I really want to go into the museum and explore the history that I lived through.

Brooklyn Bridge: I'm terrified of bridges but I so want to take a nice, sunny afternoon walk across the Brooklyn Bridge. It's so beautiful and to see the skyline that up close and personal is probably amazing.

There are a lot of other activities I want to do, places I want to eat, and places to visit in my backyard of Manhattan but I think this is a good start!

What are your favorite things to do in your city?