Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Links to Love

It feels like I haven't written in forever because I wrote all my posts for the week on Sunday & Monday. I also haven't written a Links to Love post in two weeks.

Last Thursday night I got home at 10 PM...from work. I had a work event which ended at 8 PM but the trains were super delayed and it took me 2 hours to get home. Granted, I was exhausted when I came home and passed out... but only till 3 AM. I was up from 3-6AM and then just got ready for work. Who does that?!

Anyways, I'm rambling but this weekend I'm super excited to do nothing. Last weekend I went Saturday and Sunday, so I'm definitely in need of some rest and relaxation.



I will stop talking and get to the good stuff... all the articles on the Internet that I loved this week.

I've gone to Catholic school my entire life and this is too funny.

I don't believe in spending a lot of money on makeup brushes -- excellent suggestions for dupes

I want to make all of the cauliflower recipes, please

Periods suck but this kind of makes up for them

I could NOT agree with this article more. A little "controversial" but the author said it perfectly.

Emily is one of the most inspiring people I've ever met and this article was spot on

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS TRUE. #FOREVERTIRED

Enjoy the weekend everyone! :)