Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Fashion Files: The Best Sweaters for Fall

Last week I tackled my favorite shoes, but this week it's all about the sweaters. I don't think I wear anything BUT sweaters in the fall & winter. I don't have any regular shirts besides sweaters and graphic sweatshirts (that's another post for another day). I love how they feel and how they look; sweaters can be dressed up or dressed down, worn with heels, flats, or riding boots.

They're so versatile and so comfortable, and that's what I want in my wardrobe.

I don't shop at a lot of different stores. I stick to what I like and what I know, but this year I ventured outside of brands but got most of them at Nordstrom, my favorite retailer.

I've worn all my sweaters at this point, at least once, and I definitely have my favorites. Therefore, I wanted to share them all with you!

fashion files-fashion-jcrew sweaters

These are my favorite sweaters as of late, and it's no surprise that they're all from J.Crew Factory! I am truly obsessed with the store, and thankful that they're always having sales & that I have a credit card. You can get anything and everything from J.Crew and it never disappoints.

I do have a lot of other sweaters that I rotate through, but they aren't available online anymore.

Here are a few similar ones:

fashion-fashion files-sweaters-fall
BP V Neck Sweater Leith V-Neck Sweater



What is your favorite store for fall sweaters?