Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Fashion Files: Fall Shoes

I'm not a shoe gal... I'd probably walk around barefoot if I was considered hygenic, and if I didn't have to travel to work by subway.

I'm very simple when it comes to my shoes... UGG boots, a few pairs of ballet flats, riding boots, and in the summer, sandals.

I never really care about what I was putting on my feet, and never particular about the brand of shoe, expect my UGG boots.

I've never really browsed shoes websites, until now...

I've been a fan of Jack Rogers for the past few years, ever since joining a sorority and realizing they were basically necessary for our uniform *sarcasm*.

I never considered buying Jack Rogers booties or flats because I thought of them as a summer shoe brand, and they are pretty pricey.

Do you see where I'm going with this?



I was on Instagram, as usual, and came across a few bloggers & Jack Rogers posts about their new booties.  I recently purchased this pair of BCBG booties and as gorgeous & comfortable as they are, I wanted something a little more practical for everyday, mostly for work. I could only wear flats & riding boots so much... I needed something else.





When I saw the Bailee booties, I fell in love. They spoke to me on an emotional level, the way bags speak to me. I put off the purchase but knew I was going to need to pull the plug at some point.

That is until I got an email with these gorgeous little shoes. I bought them directly from my phone and never looked back





I mean, they're themed shoes & I can only wear them in November, but they are so cute! They're also the most comfortable flats I own.

After I bought the Turkey Shoe flats, I bought the Baliee Booties in Espresso & they are the most comfortable booties I own. They are the perfect heel height, they're super comfortable, and they really go with everything. I'm already eyeing up a pair in black.



Jack Rogers shoes are of incredible quality, really well made, and adorable. They aren't super trendy, so they're constantly in style, and they have so many color & size options.



I'm actually kind of addicted to Jack Rogers shoes right now, and I don't see the obsession letting up.

What is your favorite brand of shoes?