Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up

We're back... and ready to move on. This was a hard week. Monday & Tuesday were spent very stressed and anxious, while Wednesday & Thursday I was confused, sad, and my heart was heavy.

I'm not upset about who ISN'T our president elect, I'm upset about WHO IS.

Yesterday, I just wanted to start the healing process and move on, but social media is making that very hard. I unfollowed a lot of people, muted a lot of people, and deactivated my Facebook, which is why you can't see the blog's Facebook page.

I've never done that before; I deleted the Facebook app about a month ago, but I needed a true break. I can handle Twitter & Instagram, but Facebook was way too much for me.

I'm the type of person who kind of needs to live in a bubble. It's not super healthy, but sometimes I just need to tune out the noise and pretend things aren't happening. I need to protect my mind because if I don't, it'll break me.

That's what I did on Tuesday night. I legitimately thought I was going to have a heart attack because I've never felt stress like this. I took a sleeping pill, and went to sleep. I couldn't handle it.

It's all happened, and we need to move on as a country and see what's next.

That will be the last I say about it.

Everything being said, I have another big week next week, just some personal stuff, so once it's like Thursday, I'll be ok and in full holiday mode, and I can't wait. I have some super exciting, elaborate holiday posts planned and once I'm in the right frame of mind, they're going to be awesome! I'm so excited.

weekly wrap up-links to love
Credit
For now, here's everything I loved this week. (There's only a few election links, I promise!)



What you missed on Royally Pink: