Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Beauty in Review: New Favorite Skincare Products

I love skincare almost as much as I love makeup and I love when I find products that are interesting and different. It's even better when those products actually work and become a staple in my routine. This summer, my skin has been freaking out a bit and I think it's probably just adjusting to the heat.

I recently did a review of traditional skincare products that I've been using, and I'm still loving all of those but recently, I've found a few that I've really been loving and wanted to round them up for you!



When Sheet Masks: I've talked about these before but I cannot get enough. I was just sent the entire line by the company and got to try a few I haven't before, like Makeup Base. They also went through a repackaging and this new packaging is just as cute as before but has a lot of new information on the back. I love a face mask to soothe my skin after the sun or when I just need a little extra TLC and these have been my favorite for such a long time.



Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask: I was looking for something new for my lips (lip balms are one of my favorite beauty products) and I saw this with rave reviews on Sephora. It comes with a little spatula that is a huge help to apply it and makes it easier. It smells like bubblegum and goes on super thick and creamy. I feel it soothe my lips as soon as I apply it and through the night I know it's working. I wake up in the morning and I can still feel it on my lips. I've never had a product work so well and I'm really obsessed. I can tell a difference of nights I use this and nights I don't. It's only $20 so I recommend going out and getting it.


Herbivore Botanicals After Sun Spray: I don't spend a ton of time in the sun but when I do I feel the after effects of it, even if I apply sunscreen. I was scrolling through Instagram and saw this baby. I immediately ordered it and have been using it for about 3 weeks. I LOVE it! It's so soothing but doesn't sting and really makes my skin softer and a little less irritated after a day in the sun. It's a must have for the summer.

Below are a few more products that I've been using and I can see actually working (especially the BooBoo Zap by Benefit which is so hard to find!)
SaveSave



What's your current favorite skincare product?
xoxo
B