Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 23

The Nordstrom Anniversary sale has consumed my life for the past 24 hours and I cannot get enough. I already placed three orders and I'm sure more will be coming. I'm working on getting a lot of stuff on my wishlist and I recommend everyone checking out the sale. I know every blogger is telling you that but it's true, this sale is outrageous; the best it's been in years.

Anyways... this week was less than exciting. I did start something new that I want to highlight on the blog eventually but I want to wait until I see results.

For the first time, I'm going to talk about my weight and my diet... I started Weight Watchers this week and wow, it's weird having this huge lifestyle change. It's working well so far and I'm on day 5. I promise I'll do a full in-depth post, maybe around the 1-month mark because I do think (so far) this is the way to lose weight.

More on that later...



Here are the links I loved this week:



What you missed on RoyallyPink:
xoxo
B

SaveSave