Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday: Handbags

There was a time when I was doing ok with controlling my handbag collection. I had sold a lot and wasn't buying any... I thought I had got it all under control.

Then, recently, something came over me and I just caught the bug again. I want all the handbags... I need all the handbags.

Everyone (cough Kate Spade cough) is coming out with their fall collections and I'm drooling hardcore. I also want to add a Louis Vuitton handbag to my collection so I have my eye on a lot of pre-loved items.



I've already given in to a want and purchased this gorgeous Rebecca Minkoff velvet bag from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale. I've always wanted one of her 'Love' bags and I thought this velvet one was just gorgeous. Velvet is super in so I'm ahead of the trend for once!

Here's what's on my wishlist right now:




Kate Spade Cameron Street Perforated Large Lane: I have the small lane from last year's collection but when I saw this larger version in the perforated leather with rose detailing, especially in the Dolce color, I almost lost my mind. I haven't been able to think of anything for the past few weeks and I'm surprised I haven't just gone off the deep end and splurged. I'm trying to be responsible.



Rebecca Minkoff Leo Nubuck Clutch: I've been seeing this all over my Instagram feed and I just found it on Nordstrom.com. I love the color and the embroidered roses -- so on trend and perfect for the fall and winter.



Kate Spade Olive Street Brigette: I've started following a lot of the Kate Spade sales associates on Instagram.. their accounts are popping up all over and I can't get enough of the sneak peeks. Well, the Fifth Ave Muses posted this over the weekend and I lost my shit. How stunning is this? The satchel shape? The big bow? The color? I did some research and I think this was part of an older collection and they're bringing it back. It'll be available in August online but may be in stores now!



Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis: I have not stopped thinking of this bag in months. I need it. I want it. It's so pretty. I saw it in person for the first time on the train yesterday and I almost fell up the escalator. I have a Speedy 30 and it's amazing but the Pochette Metis is modern and classic at the same time. Please go look up a review on Youtube because this bag is something everyone should have.

Below are a few more handbags I've had my eye on (just not as much as the ones listed above)




What's on your wishlist this Wednesday? 
xoxo
B
SaveSaveSaveSave