Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 25

This was a really long week. I don't know why but it felt really, really long. The weekend is going to be even longer because I'm busy every day, which I'm looking forward to. It's a weekend full of friends, food, and drinks so it's going to be a really good one!

Last weekend was good too because I went to Her Conference. It was so awe inspiring and I felt so energized when I left there. Listening to all these inspiring women speak, and being with the Her Campus team was incredible. They are just so successful, smart, and fun -- it's everything you could ever want.

I also wanted to address that this week's content. I know it seemed a little all over the place because there were three "sponsored" posts. The Brit + Co post was truly sponsored while the comfortable in summer and bra post were NOT sponsored but just inspired by emails I received from the companies. I didn't receive any compensation for those two posts, but just liked the ideas they threw out at me.

I never want to post that many "sponsored" posts in a week but deadlines are deadlines -- but do know that they were all written from the heart with my own opinion taking over. I don't think I need to explain that I'll never post something I don't believe in or anything that doesn't align with what this blog is.

Anyways... that was kind of bothering me all week so I wanted to get it cleared. I have actually really been loving the Brit + Co planner; I have another planner post coming up as we head into August and I'll fully explain my planner woes in that post. I love notebooks and planners so I always have more than one in any given year.



That's all I really have to say right now (I'm tired and it's getting late and I just want my bed) so here's what I loved this week:

Here's what you missed on Royally Pink:

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
B