Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Life Lately + Little Loves Vol 3 | August 2017

Hi there! This is the first time in a very long time that I've gone 3 consecutive days without posting a blog. Usually when I know my schedule is going to get messed up I'll throw up a Tuesday Inspiration or Wishlist Wednesday or something random... like I'm doing now, but I just couldn't this week.

Over the weekend I spent a lot of time with my friends; headed up to Westchester for a dinner with my sorority sisters, then went to a housewarming party for my friends on Saturday and Sunday was brunch in Manhattan with my high school friends.

I was on the go a lot this weekend and by the time Monday came, I was exhausted. Yesterday (today as I'm writing this) I was off from work to help my sister move into her college house and it was very tiring. There was a lot of moving boxes and furniture and putting cubby shelves together, so I have no brain power to write a real post. 

I just took a mini week off to rest and recharge and not worry about getting a blog post up. I am all about self-care and doing what you need to do to feel good so I try not to get down on myself about missing three days of posts. Next week I'll get back on track.

In the meantime, I wanted to jump on here and show you some new goodies. I posted a video last week about my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale haul and some Ulta/Sephora goodies I bought so you can check that out below.



My sister took my dresser for her new room so I took the bar cart that was in her room (a bar cart that we've had since I was little) and did a little rearranging.

I moved my handbag display into the corner where my dresser was and put the bar cart under my gallery wall. I also purchased Kate Spade Nesting Boxes to store some junk in a nice way.

I also (with the help of my mom) moved my rug from the foot of my bed to between my desk and bed which I love so much more. 

Add a new door (my old one broke off the hinges) and I feel like I've got a whole new room! 





A few weeks ago I bought a Rebecca Minkoff bag off of Tradesy and when it came, I was NOT feeling it. It was a little too big and just didn't feel like me. On Tradesy, you can only return items for a store credit so with half of my credit, I bought another Louis Vuitton PM Agenda.

I've been loving the Damier Ebene print and wanted something in this canvas. I would love to start a huge Louis Vuitton agenda collection because I am totally obsessed with these little loves.


I know I didn't need one as another agenda or notebook, but I do kind of want to use it as a wallet. I watched a few Youtube videos and bought some inserts off of Etsy so I'm going to create my own little makeshift wallet. 

Once I have it all set up and I see how I like it, I'll do a post on it. I'm really excited for it! 

That's all for now and next week we'll go back to regular programming and a few great reviews! Tomorrow, is Weekly Wrap Up! 


xoxo
B