Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weekly Wrap Up: Week 27

I suppose I dropped the ball again this week, although not as hard. Two posts are better than none!

I blame my exhaustion and the fact that I went out to dinner with my family on Monday night, food shopping on Tuesday, needed to pack and sort myself out after a super stressful day at work on Wednesday. So here we are, Thursday night and I'm getting myself together for a road trip to Boston tomorrow.

I am really excited because I've felt a need for a getaway for a while but also nervous because I'm driving. I'm also nervous because I'm one month in at Weight Watchers and this will be a true test to see if I have the willpower for an extreme lifestyle change. Not cooking my own food or really being in control of what I'm eating is stressing me out but I have to remember this is part of life and I need to learn to deal.



I'll definitely be documenting everything on my Instagram story so be sure to follow me to get a look before I post it on the blog next week.

I have some great posts planned for the next few weeks so we will surely be back on track!

Here's what I loved this week:


Ok, so maybe I didn't love a lot this week, but like I said, it was busy!

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B