Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Monthly Muse: July 2017 Favorites

This might be the latest I've ever posted a monthly favorites post but better late than never! Shopping was at a minimum this month and I'm happy about that, so the favorites I have are a little random.

We are finally in the home stretch of summer and I could not be happier about it. I am so excited for my favorite season and my favorite months... but also a little scared because that means my 25th birthday is only a few months away.

I don't think I'm going to handle turning 25 well but we have plenty of time to hash that out on the blog!

This summer was pretty good, I did a lot of fun stuff and the party continues because I'm going to Boston with my big (sorority sister) this weekend! I've always said if I had to leave New York, I'd go to Boston. I think the city is so beautiful (I've only been once) and it's so full of history -- I'm just a little obsessed.

I'll definitely do a full post on the trip next week so keep an eye out for that.

Right now, let's focus on what I loved this month!



Weight Watchers: I mentioned earlier this month that I started Weight Watchers. I don't talk about my weight or diet things on the blog but I guess I should start because it's something I've always struggled with. My mom has always told me to try Weight Watchers but I was always hesitant -- I don't know why. I've lost 7 pounds in less than a month (was up 9 pounds but gained 2 last week). I will do a full fledged post soon but I had to mention it because it has been a huge thing for me this month.

Ringly: On the fitness side of things... I've been eyeing Ringly FOREVER and this month I took the plunge. I love my Kate Spade fitness tracker and still use it to track my sleep (Ringly doesn't track sleep and I didn't know that before I bought it) but the Kate Spade tracker is not as sleek or chic as a Ringly. I want to be able to wear watches and nice jewelry with my tracker and Ringly allows that. I'll do a huge post this month on Ringly too but it's for sure a favorite!

Jack Rogers Rose Gold West Hampton Sandal: I love a good pair of Jack Rogers and every summer, they are my most worn shoe. I've gone through a few pairs so this year I knew I needed a new one. When I saw the Rose Gold sandal I knew these were meant for me. I have not stopped wearing them all summer long and they are the perfect shoe. They match pretty much every outfit I have and I find them super comfortable. Jacks are the shoe that you could dress up or dress down and I love the brand for that.

Glossier Birthday Balm Dot Com: I've been meaning to mention this so what better place than monthly favorites. I love Balm Dot Com so much so when I heard that Glossier was releasing a new scent in collaboration with Momofuku Milk Bar that was going to smell like birthday cake, I jumped on it. This has the most incredible, sweet scent and a touch of shimmer; it still has the same moisturizing properties that regular Balm Dot Com has, just with an extra punch. I'm obsessed!

Laura Geller Quench-n-Tint: There comes a point in the summer that I stop wearing foundation (and a lot of makeup in general) because it's just too hot. Well, the past few weeks was that point and I've been obsessed with Quench-n-Tint. This sheer foundation (more like a tinted moisturizer) is a burst of hydration for your face and gives sheer coverage; it doesn't feel like anything on your skin but makes everything even and nice. I highly recommend going to Ulta to try this out and see if it's something that would work for you because I cannot get enough.

That's it for my favorites! What did you love last month?

xoxo
B