Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Beauty 101: The Best Peppermint Beauty Products

When I think of peppermint I always think of Christmas and naturally, I think of winter. Peppermint and mint, in general, is a very specific taste and has a specific audience. However, I really love it (at times) especially when mixed with hot chocolate.

I also really love peppermint in my beauty products. I love the tingly sensation that makes me believe that a product is really working.



I started to notice a trend in my collection and figured I'd share my favorite beauty products that have that minty feeling! None of these are really 'makeup' products but more of a beauty focus in general!





The most peppermint-y of all these are definitely the IGK Walnut Scalp Scrub -- there is a whole post on this product and some more haircare items coming soon!

I also really enjoy the Sara Happ lip scrub in Peppermint. It's been a lifesaver this winter so far, which is no longer available as I type this. However, Sara Happ has so many other lip scrubs that are probably awesome!  

The Glossier Mint Balm Dot Com is always an A+ and every year I get the Philosophy Candy Cane body wash which is amazing and inspired this post!

What are your favorite weird flavored beauty products?
xoxo
B