Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Recipe Wednesday: Weight Watchers Macaroni & Cheese

When I started Weight Watchers I knew I needed to find recipes for my favorite meals. I couldn't go without certain things and one of those things was macaroni and cheese. Sometimes I just get an intense craving for cheesy goodness and it cannot be stopped.

I searched Pinterest for a low point recipe as well as one that was easy to make. I love to cook, I love to bake but I hate when things are too complicated.

When I discovered this recipe, I knew that it would be good. It's only 4 points for 1 cup and 1 cup is more than enough. Also, 4 points is pretty decent for a lunch or dinner.

I have to say, this recipe is one of my favorite Weight Watchers recipes I've found. It doesn't taste like 'diet' food and I don't feel like I've really limited myself.



*I altered the recipe just a bit to my liking.

Ingredients

  • 1 1/2 cups of macaroni
    • I usually use more than this but do whatever your heart desires!
  • 1 can low fat-cheese soup
  • 1/2 can of water
  • 3/4 cup of low-fat milk
    • I use Almond milk
  • Handful of reduced fat shredded cheese
  • Handful of breadcrumbs





Steps
  • Cook the macaroni to your liking
  • Drain and return the pasta to the warm pot
  • Add the cheese soup, the water, and milk to the pot and mix well
  • Bring the mixture to a boil
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Transfer pasta mixture to a greased, medium casserole dish 
  • Add shredded cheese and breadcrumbs on top of pasta mixture
  • Cook for 1-2 hours (or until just brown enough to your liking)
  • Enjoy! 


I like my mac & cheese extra crispy on top and a little burnt but you cook it however you like!

And remember, it's only 4 points per cup.

Happy eating!
xoxo
B