Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Tuesday Inspiration: Confused 25 Year Old

I have been feeling some type of way for the past few weeks. It's not anxiety, it's not sadness, it's not depression... it's just off and confused.

I'm feeling a little lost like I can't get myself together. I have so many thoughts running around in my head and can't seem to get them all together. I can't seem to put everything I'm feeling down on paper, or even into words.

I think most of this is stemming from what I want in my professional life. I guess I just feel kind of stuck, a little down on myself, and almost discouraged.

There is so much I want to do, so many places I want to work for, so many places I want to write for and nothing is happening. I'm trying my hardest to make things happen but I feel like I'm not moving fast enough, like I'll never get there.

I also feel like I want to write more and it was one of my goals for the year but so far, I haven't written a single article this year.

It's not that the blog isn't enough, it's just that I want to write different things. I want to be a journalist, which has always been my dream and the reason I am who I am, but how do I do that? I've gotten caught up in the social media world and now I don't know how to get off the ride, or how to go in a different direction.

I think I'm feeling very discouraged and like I need something to shake me up... I need some real guidance.

Does anyone else feel this way?