Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Manicure Monday: Essie Winter 2017

I've been less than inspired by my nail polish lately. I love winter nail polishes and want to embrace it as much as possible but my collection was lacking something new and exciting.

I was browsing Ulta's website in need of something different when I stumbled across a gorgeous winter shade that was very unique and different.

Cashmere Bathrobe is a gorgeous winter shade that screams hygge; it screams coziness and chicness and I love every moment of wearing this.





It's described as a true flannel grey but to me, has hints of blue and shimmer, which is a gorgeous combination.

The formula is also a dream; it applies evenly, opaque, and isn't too watery or liquidy. It's one of the better Essie formulas on the market.

I've worn it 3 or 4 times since getting it at the end of December and it's quickly become one of my favorite nail colors.

What is on your nails this fine Monday morning?
xoxo
B