Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Gifts for the Book Worm in Your Life

I am well aware that it is not Christmas or any other gift-giving holiday, but I had this idea and I just wanted to share. There are always birthdays and other gift giving occasions year round, so why not write this?

I've always been a bookworm, ever since I was a little girl. I hit peak readership when I was a teenager and started asking my aunt (who I got the book gene from) for baskets of books for my birthday and/or Christmas.

I would give her a list of about 20 books and she'd buy almost all of them for me; then she'd wrap them up in a gorgeous little basket and I was set for about 4-5 months.

My peak readership around 2008-2009 was also because of my discovery of the Twilight series. After that, I just wanted to read everything. I was also writing fanfiction (I know, I know) at the time so I took inspiration from everywhere.

Reading has always, and will always be my thing.

I've been getting back into a lot recently, but there are so many bigger bookworms out there. If you have a reader in your life, someone who lives, breaths, and eats books, these are just a few things to get them!





What would you get the reader in your life?
xoxo
B