Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 7

We got through Valentine's Day with flying colors! I am so pleased that I don't have to worry about February 14th for another year!

If you didn't read my Valentine's Day blog post, I recommend reading it now. It gives you a bit of an inside look at my dating world, something that I've always been hesitant to talk about, which I will maybe talk about in the future.



It was another long week here in the world of Briana... work has been very busy; my sister has started interning with me (it's a very interesting experience so far which maybe I will write about). Even though the week was busy, I felt oddly light. I didn't feel too stressed out, I didn't feel anxious, and I was in a fine mood.

It wasn't until today (Thursday) that I started to feel anxious. Maybe it's because the week is over and I'm looking forward to Friday, or it could be that the weekend has been giving me a lot of anxiety lately. I don't know if it's because work has been hard, or because I feel like I have a lot of things to accomplish in only two days, but it's weird.

This is the first week where my weekend anxiety kicks in TWO DAYS early. Why am I like this?

OH, this week Lent started and every year, I do try to give something up. The past few years I have failed but this year, I am giving up shopping. I am DETERMINED to do this no buy. As a good Catholic, I want to do my best. Let's see how it goes...

Ok, now for my favorite links of the week!


What you missed on Royally Pink:
Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B