Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

My Favorite Spring Candles | 2018

I always used to think of candles of a Fall and Winter item. I never burned candles in the Spring and Summer because I didn't like the scents as much and obviously they gave off more heat than I needed.

However, within the past few years, I've fallen more in love with candles and I need them year round. There is nothing more relaxing to me than laying down in bed with the lights off, TV on and maybe a book and having the candle lit. 

I'm very particular about the Spring and Summer scents I like and want to burn in my room. I can't have something overly sweet or too beachy. I like a more subtle, fruity or musky scent -- or even something that you can burn all year round.

After my no buy last month, I went on a candle spree. Bath and Body Works was having a huge sale as was my favorite small business, Evil Queen. I scooped up as many candles as possible and I've been loving them all.

All of the scents I picked up aren't really 'Spring' themed but they aren't Fall or Winter so I classify that as something I can burn in these upcoming seasons. 

From Evil Queen I got:



Ambition

I've had Bitches Who Brunch before and it's the perfect champagne/mimosa scent that I had to resist buying all winter long because I have my weird rules. 

Rainy Daze is a beautiful spring scent, and the only spring candle I'll probably ever buy again. It is very fresh and clean, and just gorgeous. 

I posted on Instagram when I got the candles, but I accidentally ordered the Slytherin Ambition candle from Evil Queen's Harry Potter collection. I am NOT a Slytherin but a Ravenclaw and totally misjudged what I was ordering. 

It is amber & musk-scented and I still love it! 



For Bath and Body Works, I went a different route. I ordered some of their Aromatherapy Candles as well as a Pink Prosecco candle and oh my word, I'm obsessed with them!

I have been nonstop burning the Stress Relief candle and I think it's safe to say it's one of my top 5 favorite candles ever. I never want to be without this fresh, eucalyptus and spearmint candle.  

The other Aromatherapy candle I got was a Focus candle which I haven't burned yet but it's eucalyptus and tea and smells divine. I wonder if it'll actually help me focus...



The Pink Prosecco candle is super sweet but the ideal spring and summer scent if you don't like something beach themed.

Below are a few other Spring and Summer scents I have on my radar! 

What are you burning this season? Do you burn candles in the warmer months or is it strictly a cool weather activity? 

xoxo
B