Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weight Watchers Update: Vol 2

I've been doing Weight Watchers for nine months and have lost a total of 25 pounds. However, it has been a real struggle the past two months.

I haven't been losing weight and at a complete standstill. It's really discouraging and I'm honestly getting fed up with it.

Partially, I blame the freestyle program. I had a hard time with it when it was first introduced back in December and it's only gotten worst. I know that there are more zero point foods but not having as many points as I used too is a real problem.



I'm just always so hungry and truthfully, I cheat a lot more than I used too. I'm not as regimented as I once was because I know that if I cheat, and eat just a little of what I want that I'll still lose weight or maintain it.

I'm just not in that mindset anymore and it's really bad. I think I'm discouraged because I'm losing weight and then I eat how I want.

I am also exercising more; I go to the gym at least twice a week and then I try to do my pilates machine every night for a half hour. That is really helping and making a difference.

It's important to note that I haven't gained any weight so that is very, very good. It means that Weight Watchers is still worth it and still working, it's just that I'm not in the best mindset. I do think I am losing inches because I look skinnier and look like I'm still losing weight.

Sometimes it's not all about the number on the scale.

I think if you're looking for a change of lifestyle and a healthy way to lose weight, Weight Watchers is still the way to go. I would've never lost this much weight without this program.

I am trying my best, and I am going to try to be better in the coming days and weeks.

xoxo
B