Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Round Up: Week 17

Happy Friday!! Did anyone else feel like this was the longest week ever?? The days dragged on.

It was a bittersweet week, for personal reasons but I got through it and I'm happy to have it be Friday. I worked from home today because I had a doctor's appointment right smack in the middle of the day. It's a good day to work from home too because it's rainy and gross outside.

There is nothing I love more than waking up to the sound of the rain and knowing I don't have to commute. I am just obsessed with the rain!

It was also a great excuse to break out my Jack Rogers Rain Boots which do not get enough love in my wardrobe.



ALSO: THE ROYAL BABY WAS BORN! It was the perfect way to start the week off and we finally found out his name today: Louis Arthur Charles!

This week also gave us the first real taste of Spring, and I kind of loved it. It was so refreshing to wear a light jacket instead of a huge winter coat. I've also really been into Spring fashion and looking for new items for my wardrobe.

I just did a huge shop at Ann Taylor Loft and J.Crew Factory and I am totally obsessed. I will try to do a post or video about them soon.

I went to brunch on Sunday and it was amazing! 

Speaking of video, did you see my latest Youtube video from last week? I showed you everything I've been shopping lately! Subscribe to my channel here.



Anyways, enough rambling. Here's everything I loved this week!


What You Missed on Royally Pink:

I published an article on Linkedin this week about what to do with your journalism degree. Read it here! 

Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B