Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday

I was going to start this post while on the Amtrak, headed down to QVC for work but I got a little too train sick so I'm finishing from my hotel room.

We're staying at the Desmond in Malvern, PA and it's a really nice hotel! I'm kind of in love with it compared to the other hotel I usually stay at.

Anyway... I had to move a lot of editorial stuff around so we're throwing it back old school with a little wishlist.

Ever since my 'no buy' which I still wanted to do a post on, I've been doing a bit of shopping. Maybe I'll do a post or video on everything I've bought but yeah, it's been an issue.

However, there is a lot of stuf that I haven't bought and is currently on my wishlist so the point of this post!



I haven't bought a bag in a while (if you don't count my Neverfull MM) and I really want the Kate Spade Emerson Place Sam!





What's currently on your wishlist?
xoxo
B