Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

4 Weird Facts About Me | Vol 1

I never considered myself odd, strange, or weird. I always felt like I was pretty normal and I was fine with it. However, as I got older and met new people from different walks of life, I realized that maybe I wasn't so normal.

My college friends, specifically, always like to tell me I'm odd and a little strange. My mom has even caught on the bandwagon and I realize that yes, I have weird ticks and rules that make me a little stranger than your average 25-year-old.

Today, I wanted to share a few of my weird habits and facts to give you more insight into who I am. If you've been reading Royally Pink for a while you've seen me go through a lot of changes and get real with you about a lot of things from my stress and anxiety to the death of my father and just daily struggles.



With this new feeling of inspiration for Royally Pink, I want to take you a step further and really show you who I am, and be totally real.



Let's start today... 


1. I'm scared of salad: Please, I know this is RIDICULOUS but I can't help it. Salad freaks me out. I hate when people are around me eating it, I hate looking at it and I won't even clean a plate that has had salad on it. It really sucks because it's all my sister eats and I have to have her put it on the opposite side of the table at dinner. I hate the smell of it, look of it, and the sound of it. UGH.

2. I have never eaten vegetables: I might've mentioned this in the past six years but it is a weird fact about me. Aside from cauliflower (which I love), fried eggplant and zucchini, I don't eat vegetables. I have never even eaten any vegetables because I have the same reaction I have to a salad. They just kind of freak me out. I find ways around it but yeah, it's a weird thing about me.

3. I have an obsessive personality: When I was younger I always went through phases where I would find something I loved and then have to gather every piece of information on it. For example, when I started watching General Hospital in 2006, I went back to Wikipedia and Youtube and watched/read everything starting from the beginning of GH, which was 1963. At the end of my obsession, I knew more about General Hospital than my mom and her friend who has been watching since they were in their teens. When I love something, I go full in and need to know everything about it.

4. The floor calms me: This started in college and has continued until now. Whenever I was really stressed out I would just throw myself on the floor. I'd stare up at the ceiling, or have my face in the carpet and just take a few deep breaths. It really helped calm my nerves and ever since, whenever I'm feeling crazed I sit on the floor. When I'm having a panic attack I have to sit on the floor in a cool room, not on my bed.


I know I have more weird facts about me but lately, these are the ones that have been on my mind!

What are your weird facts?
xoxo
B