Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday: Kate Spade Fall 2018 New Arrivals

For the past few months I have been unimpressed with Kate Spade's new collections. If you didn't know, Kate Spade releases a new collection every month and because I pay attention so closely to the brand, I could pinpoint the exact day when the new arrivals will come up on the website. 

I never said I was normal.

Usually during the summer I steer away from Kate Spade because their collections from June-August never really intrigue me. I think I'm just so drawn to the fall & winter seasons that whenever something is summer themed, I want no part of it.

At the beginning of August, Kate Spade released the start of their Fall 2018 collection and I have fallen in love with so many things. Surprisngly, I didn't love any of the handbags but more of the jewelry, accessories, and athleisure.

There is so much athleisure in Kate Spade's new arrivals and I'm obsessed with it all. UGH I love athleisure and will probably do more posts on it for the Fall.

Below are all the Kate Spade new arrivals that are currently on my wishlist! 




xoxo
B