Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Royal Roundup: Week 34

Boy, what a week! I got home from QVC Wednesday morning and was truly so exhausted. I left work early and then it was a jam-packed Thursday, but now I am just beat. I didn't feel so hot while I was working 48 hours straight and felt super sick so I'm excited that I have today off to relax and catch up on rest.

All of that exhaustion and work is the reasoning I only got two blog posts up this week, both which were prewritten. I have a fun, busy weekend head of me so I'm hoping that I will have some more time to plan content and write.

There's also so much stuff going on with the blog and freelancing -- I'm so excited for all of it.


I feel like I don't have too much else to talk about so I'll get right into my links.


What You Missed on Royally Pink:

What I Bought/Loved This Week

  • I want to start off with Jaclyn Johnson's book, "Work Party". She is the CEO and founder of Create + Cultivate, an incredible lifestyle/career website that puts on fab events for women. I've had this date on my calendar since the book was announced and I got it in the mail yesterday. I cannot wait to jump into it so expect a Book Review Wednesaday soon! 




Have a great weekend everyone!
xoxo
B