Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Weight Watchers Wednesday: Vol 5

This was not an easy month for Weight Watchers. I didn't meal prep/go to Trader Joe's as much, I traveled two weeks in a row and kind of went to hell with myself.

A few weeks ago I gained 4 pounds -- the most I've ever gained back since starting Weight Watchers over a year ago. In retrospect that isn't THAT bad because I've managed to keep basically all the weight I've lost in the year off, but seeing that 4-pound weight gain on the scale made me crazy.

I lost 1 of the 4 pounds and I'm hoping to clock in even less this week.

When I see the weight gain on the scale, I get physically ill. It's one of the reasons before going on Weight Watchers I never got on the scale. I didn't want to be defined by a number but going into this lifestyle I knew I had to be, sort of. I want to get down to a goal weight, I want to be able to say I lost x amount of weight. It makes me so incredibly happy and proud of myself because I know I accomplished something I never thought possible.



As we head into the Fall season, my favorite season of life, I know there is going to be a ton of temptation. Pumpkin everything, Thanksgiving, my birthday and Christmas sweets; this is when I went off track last year and I never really gained my momentum back. I am going to make a promise to myself to be strict with myself during the week and then allow myself some pumpkin treats on the weekend.

Another issue I'm experiencing is that I started dating and I'm going out to dinner every weekend. I want to enjoy my dinners and experience the delicious food without going overboard. I'm lucky that I've trained my body to not allow overindulgence of greasy, hearty foods and I usually end up taking most of my dinner home.

What I also figured out this month is that doing my pilates machine every day is the key. When I do pilates and eat pretty decently during the week that is when I lose my most weight. It's incredible that working out daily really makes a huge difference, even if I cheat a bit.

August was very rough but I'm hoping that my September is better!

xoxo
B