Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Monthly Muse: November 2019 Favorites

My 2nd favorite month is ending this week and we're going out with a bang; Thanksgiving on Thursday and my birthday on Saturday! I'm turning 27 years old and then the decade ends in just a month after. It's so weird that I'll be in my late twenties in just a few days and it's a little sickening. I don't know how to handle getting older when I still feel a little bit like a teenager.

November was a good month, it always is. It marked two months at my new job so I'm adjusted and getting the hang of everything. The holiday season officially began which always puts a smile on my face. My Christmas tree has already been up for over a week and I love it!

Disney + launched, bringing me to a nostalgic time and place and there was a new Weight Watchers plan introduced. I saw the Jonas Brothers for the 8th time in my life and Frozen 2 was released in theaters. It was a busy and exciting month for my pop culture-loving self and now we're headed into Christmas. It's going to be a great last month of this decade.

I also tried a lot of new items that I simply couldn't get enough of this month!


Stoney Clover Lane Pouches


I've known about Stoney Clover Lane forever but it wasn't until a few months ago that I actually purchased my first one. Since then, it has been downhill. I am addicted to these pouches and the company in general. My sister went to their NYC sample sale earlier this month to buy me birthday presents, I purchased one of their Lele Sadoughi headbands, and I'm planning on splurging on Black Friday AND making my way to their NYC Pop Up Shop. I love the story of the brand (listen to Kendall on the 'Be There in 5 Podcast' and I'm obsessed with their social media. I cannot get enough of Stoney Clover Lane! 

Oversized Luxe Hampton Throw

This blanket has been everything to me lately. I saw it as a Today's Special Value on QVC earlier in the month and simply couldn't resist it! I was in the market for a new throw and this one is super soft, very warm, and just beautiful on your bed or couch. The red plaid (which is what I have) is the ideal Christmas blanket but if it's not your vibe, there are plenty of other colors and patterns!

CeraVe PM Moisturizer

I've been having a lot of trouble with my skin this month. I had an allergic reaction to something I ate and my skin broke out in a rash, was very hot, leathery and bumpy. My eczema has also been flaring up with the cold weather coming through so my dermatologist recommended CeraVe. I picked up the CeraVe PM Moisturizer this month and have been loving it. It's a simple, no-nonsense moisturizer that is perfect for dry skin. It's a little on the lighter side but it gets the job done; I even wear it during the day!

What were your favorites this month??
xoxo
B