Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

What I Wore Last Week, Vol 4

Happy Monday! It's time to start the week and recap my outfits from last week! It was another week spent at work, but I did work from home on Friday, went to a Friendsgiving, and then went to dinner on Saturday night. I was able to wear some of my new Fall clothes and I was finally wearing some super dark lipstick so that was fun!

I have to note that Monday morning I woke up super late and was in a weird mood so I totally forgot to snap a pic. I was in pajamas all day on Friday until I got dressed for Friendsgiving while Saturday, I was in gym clothes and then wore the exact outfit I did on Friday (#outfitrepeater) expect in a different color.

Now that you know a little backstory, let's get into the outfits.

Tuesday


I finally wore my new J.Crew Scalloped Sweater and I am obsessed! I paired it with my Spanx jeggings and Michael Kors boots (similar).

Wednesday



I really wanted to wear my Zella leggings on Wednesday and just be really comfortable, so I opted for my oversized American Eagle 'grandpa' sweater from a few years ago (similar here) with my MK booties (similar).

Thursday


I was feeling a little off on Thursday and wanted another comfortable day so it was Zella leggings, leopard cardigan, and MK booties again (similar

Friday Night

I am newly obsessed with bodysuits and this one from B.P is a sweater henley material. I purchased this yellowy color after trying on the green one (I wore the green Saturday night) and was obsessed. They are super comfortable, flattering and just so easy to wear! I wore it with AE jeans and Tory Burch Minnie Travel flats.

Sunday was spent in Zella leggings and a Mickey pumpkin sweatshirt from Belle & Park.

What did you wear last week?
xoxo
B