Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

What I Wore Last Week, Vol 3

Another week has come to an end, another 'What I Wore' Post. It's coming to you a little later in the day but that's because I was nonstop busy all weekend long; a wedding, a birthday brunch, and then I came home last night and was totally exhausted. I actually felt sick to my stomach because I was so tired... therefore, I'm writing this post on a Monday night & posting it immediately.

Last week was a short week for me; I worked Monday-Thursday and Friday was spent at the doctor's office and running some errands. I forgot to take a picture of my outfit Friday but I changed from this Target shirt and leggings to my gym clothes.

Now, here's everything else I wore!

Monday



It was another all-black Monday! I wore my trusty J.Crew Cardigan, Zella Leggings and Tommy Hilfiger Boots. I paired it with a plaid scarf I got from Nordstrom a few years ago - you can find a similar one here. I kept my cardigan buttoned all day long and I was so much more comfortable and felt a little more put together which I was thankful for. 

Tuesday



American Eagle sweater (similar here), Zella leggings, and Tommy Hilfiger ankle booties -- simple and comfortable! 

Wednesday




Thursday


Zella Leggings, J.Crew Shirt, and an older J.Crew cardigan (similar). Once again, I wore my Tommy Hilfiger ankle booties.

Saturday - Wedding Guest



For my friend's wedding on Saturday, I wore this Eliza J dress that had gorgeous mesh sleeves and paired it with DSW heels. The dress was super comfortable and I cannot recommend it enough! 

Sunday Brunch




I didn't get a full-body picture but I wore Spanx Jeans, off the shoulder, pink Abercrombie sweater and my Jack Rogers Booties.

What did you wear this week?!

xoxo
B