Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Wishlist Wednesday: Birthday Edition

It's been quite some time since I shared a Wishlist Wednesday but I figured with the holidays coming up, and my 27th birthday in a few short weeks now was a better time as any.

I've gotten so much better with wanting things, buying on impulse and shopping in general. Nowadays, I make a list of things I want and slowly check them out -- or sometimes I forget about them and realize I don't need or want them. I don't buy a ton of beauty products anymore, have cut back on accessories, and try to put my focus elsewhere.



I have a lot coming up in 2020 that I need to save for and I have to be better in terms of saving. Some days, I want to save more than I want to spend so I've made progress. However, I'm still me and I still want a lot of what I see, for my birthday and Christmas especially.

These are just a few things I have my eye on, whether I want it from someone else or as a little gift to myself!