Hi, i'm Briana!
Hey there!
Welcome to Royally Pink. I'm Briana; I've been running Royally Pink for the past 7 years and have loved every minute of it.

I write about everything from beauty to fashion to mental health to career and book reviews.

If you want to know more, just click this button below!
WANNA KNOW MORE?
read more
  • BEAUTY
    Wanna know my makeup routine or my favourite cosmetics? Here you can find it! Check it out now! ♡
    Read more
  • LIFESTYLE
    Here you can everything about my life philosophy ♡
    Read more
  • BOOK REVIEWS
    Do you want to read some book reviews? Here you can find my BOOK REVIEW WEDNESDAY posts! ♡
    Read more

Decluttering My Beauty Collection | April 2020

My dad's side of the family is very neat. It was always a running joke that my aunt and grandma were obsessed with cleaning; I hadn't sat on my grandma's couch for perhaps the first 20 years of my life. She used to use plastic slipcovers to protect the white couch and I never walked in the house with shoes on.

That being said, I have always really enjoyed a neat, clean space. There is something very calming about organizing your space or clearing out clutter. When quarantine hit, I knew that my neat freak was going to kick in because if I am going to be spending a lot of time in my house, it needs to be in tip-top shape.

Whenever I am anxious, even if it's late at night, cleaning and organizing really calms my mind. I feel incredibly at ease and accomplished when I finish cleaning my room or decluttering a space. It's one of my favorite things ever.

One of the areas I knew I wanted to clear out were my Ikea Alex drawers that I use for my beauty collection. I have five drawers: nails, makeup, skincare/haircare, palettes and backups. I recently decluttered my makeup drawer so I decided to tackle skincare/haircare, backup, and nail drawer. Right now, I have published the skincare & backup drawer so that's what I'm going to be sharing today!

I will try to do other organization and cleaning posts because I already have done my bathroom cabinets, my closet and under my bed--the bed was the hardest and I didn't take any photos so we'll see).



I hope you enjoy these videos and stay tuned for the nail drawer video soon :)








xoxo
B